4.09.2008

A Set Dresser's Work...


A Set Dresser's Work...
Originally uploaded by Jannie-Jan
Mr. Archer is one of my favorite human beings, for he invariably makes me smile.

This, uploaded to & hosted @ Flickr (Pro - thanks to The Jeffrey), and Flickr auto-posted the portrait here.

Have been making cell phone-generated movlogs since early 2006, and still find the process of shooting and posting in the moment astonishingly satisfying. Moreover, love honing edit-in-camera skills; get to intuit when to press 'record' and 'stop', to tell a compelling story in as few frames as possible.

On a technical note, was grateful that Flickr could transcode the 8525's native m4v files into flash. The workflow has been frustrated since buying the phone. Some hosting / uploading services I use can't seem to handle the native format, including Blip.tv. I'm not surprised though. My comprehensively-codec'ed MacBook Pro can't play the files at all until and unless I change the file extension to .3gp


[Quicktime]
[MPEG-4]
--

http://fauxpress.blogspot.com
- Taken at 8:05 AM on April 08, 2008 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.