3.28.2005

Health in the Media

I'm sick of hearing about health issues that are later reversed or contradicted.

I'm sick of hearing about bacteria & germs, and about dirty restaurants.

Not long ago, I went to Subway on behalf of my grandmother to purchase her favored seafood salad sandwich. Standing on line, I watched as the three employees hustled food as the dinner hour took hold. Don't know about you, but this ubiquitous gloved-ness bugs me, especially when those sanitary gloved hands then go to the register to take and return money. Oops.

Use your heads, people. You don't need a national report on the many consistent health violations of fast food chains to know that eating at fast food restaurants is just not safe, long or short-term.

Use your head: that latest sugar or butter substitute is worse for you than the original stuff. The more processed the less good it is for you. Period.

Now, I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.