8.26.2004

Lost & Found


Lost & Found

There was once a person with whom I was falling in love.

In the middle of that, he left town.

We wrote back & forth - sending our music and words; then I lost his address and him for almost five years.

We recently met again.

Lost & found.

He's going to be a father soon.

A couple of days ago found this note I'd written from when we'd first met; it's the name of an actress he thought I favored.

Catching up on ten years of having not watched movies using Netflix I get to learn why he found a resemblance.

Love is such a strange thing; it flowers and lives beautifully regardless of circumstance.

My respect for social fabric does not allow me to even think about anything but a creative intersection with him.

Like I said: lost & found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.