5.27.2004

Tech-Head Blues

The screenplay I've been shopping around is accessed through the fauxpress.org website that is currently - argh - down.

So I put up a new link on another site, hoping for respite.

Folks are responding very positively to it.

I am more than hopeful: actually visualizing the thing. To see it realized is a fait a compli.

To turn what is evil and ugly into art is no small assignment and by God, I've done it.

Am doing it as I speak.

This here blog is somehow reward - respite - means of a bit of distance without breaking the pace.

As a long distance runner keeps moving even when not making forward progress.

This is a long distance run.

I know what it will require of me.

I'm ready.

Cool as shit it is.

- Watson, out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.