5.29.2004

Emotion is a Cloud


mixed media "Anger" 2002

And like weather, emotion will pass.

Blogging has replaced the newsgroup is reward for a morning's or afternoon's writing well done.

Newsgroups are uncontrolled and I don't get the sense a lotta folks read what I have to say there. Probably because I'm not active or vulnerable enough to invite personal relationship. Help when I can. But I am - ultimately - selfish and prefer the illusion of control that happens here though the liklihood of conversation is damned near nil.

Had a glimpse of the $10 million film and how that works. It's not bad but rather more hierarchical than I'd prefer, still.

Today I detest the screenplay I'm working on. Sigh. Like emotion, that feeling will pass. Sigh.

- Watson, out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.