12.13.2008

Qik Live Stream Player :: N96 Field Test



It's here!

Nokia's N96 finally arrived, with help from my helpful neighbors who sign for my stuff from the lazy delivery guy who doesn't wanna schlep up a flight of steps and sometimes forget to deliver.

The increased quality of cellphone video will make a huge difference in what creators can imagine doing with these always-on, always-handy devices.

I'm soooooo interested in making a feature film using only cell phone video.

Need a writer, thank you very much.

In the meantime, can me and my pals produce a cellphone-based short film with Nokia's vine application? In three weeks? Dunno. ViNe keeps hanging up in Firefox. :( Have yet to install the application on the phone.

Soon.

Failing interest in a short film, a few interviews anyway.




Faux Press Line :: Do Not Cross
Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.