2.22.2008

New York Poems :: Joy


Another of my favorite collaborative efforts.



Elaine Jones & Ed McPhillips read. The words are theirs.



Wonderfully frightening meditation on obsession.



I'm posting it everywhere - to all my sites - because this poem just works on every level I can think of at the moment; and because when violence is associated with love weird things worthy of study happen.



Don't have a still photograph of Elaine & Ed together, but there is a film school video not yet digitized that might well go up.

Mobile post sent by Jan / The Faux Press using Utterz Replies.  mp3

2 comments:

  1. This was great!
    I was once madly in love with a woman named Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great name. A perfect irony in the context of this poem.

    ReplyDelete

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.