12.28.2007

WTF?

Some feed to which I've subscribed in FireANT has begun to download my Tweets having been read by computer and turned into mp3's.

Here's an example.

Metadata shows http://www.readspeaker.com/ as artist.

Will investigate further what feed it might have been.

Weird thing is the computer-voiced lady reads the entry twice.

POST NOTE: My tweets are run via opt-in RSS link thru Shozu.com (a great free service that helps me upload video to the web from the cell phone outside MMS), then Shozu makes 'em into mp3's @ » link to Startpage - www.readspeaker.com I subscribed to my Shozu feed a couple of days ago. Ah-ha!

It's pretty good quality text-to-speech, and takes RSS feeds and converts text to speech in mp3's and generates a separate RSS podcast feed. Great tool for the sight-disabled or folks who want to listen to text blogs via portable media player.

Formats available: MP3 Audio (.mp3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.