12.10.2007

8525 Bluetooth Audio Override

Testing a software solution that allows me to use a Bluetooth headset to capture 8525 system audio in's and outs. Successful, but is the audio quality good enough? I think not. Hearing cell phone junk on the track. Boo.

- Taken at 8:36 AM on December 06, 2007 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu
Formats available: MPEG4 Video (.mp4)
Quicktime (.mov)

_____
POST NOTE: The software hack worked brilliantly! Now if only the Motorola H500 Bluetooth headset worked half as well as the Plantronics... I've spoken about Motorola headset / 8525 issues before in this space, including its default, unchangeable, annoying "Wagner" ringtone. When this one dies, I shall for sure switch back to a Plantronics device.

Furthermore, when and if the iPhone or a Google phone comes out with a video-taking device, I will switch to them, unless of course I can get a high-end, web-capable Nokia in the U.S., my hands-down first choice in a video cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.