11.04.2007

Welcome to Pinger

Blip,

Welcome to Pinger!

Verify your email

Pinger is great for sending voice messages between mobile phones, but did you know you can also be notified via email of new Pinger messages in case you're out of coverage or have your phone turned off? Click the "Verify your email" link above to get the option to be notified via email.

If you haven't done so already, be sure to add your friends to your Pinger contacts so that you can simply say the first and last name whenever you want to send a message from your phone.

Feel free to contact our Support Team for help. Pinger away!

- Team Pinger


97 South 2nd Street, Suite 210, San Jose, CA 95113

Pinger FAQs

How do I send a Pinger message?
How do I retrieve messages from my phone?
How do I add or import contacts into Pinger?

1 comment:

  1. What the heck? I added my Blip.tv autopost email to Pinger ages ago, when you could still send audio messages to email addresses, now they send that address an email and it autoposts to the vlog. Hehehehe. Strange...

    ReplyDelete

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.