4.27.2007

Pay More

Don't know if y'all are aware, but I read the entirety of "Lady Chatterley's Lover" by D.H. Lawrence into the public domain in podcast format.

Just had a wee mention of it recently, HERE, so I'm thinking about the project in retrospect.

That son-of-a-bitchin' thing took me a year-and-a-half to complete. I thought something good would come of it. Not so much: a couple of friends from around the planet and $14.

On second thought, the friends are worth a LOT. You know who you are :)

(1)
(2)

[Giggle.]

Here's the FeedCycle feed: http://feeds.feedcycle.com/10061/10104/fbf781ab/1177669641/

The feed will deliver a chapter a week to your aggregator for 20 weeks.

Each chapter took me at least six hours to make.

If you've got a time-sensitive, send-it-out-in-order kinda project that may or may not require password protection, FeedCycle's for you. WARNING: You have to hand-enter posts, so if your media is already posted on the net, you'll have a bit of detailed transfer-of-information to deal with.

What that article brings to mind is the fact that I'm not world-class at anything but being a catalyst. Sure, I know how to do a lot of things. That's only because I'm easily bored and can master a thing easily. Once I get a single bit of traditional success (an award or publication or performance), I'm soon on to the next thing.

It's a kind of curse.

What's stuck with me is making motion pictures.

That's why I'm on the planet.

Faux Press Line :: Do Not Cross
Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.