4.08.2007

The Answer is, "Yes."

The Internet is one thing that gives me hope for the future. This is by far my favorite of J.D. Lassica's work to date. Byte-sized valuable information.

Is the Internet changing the world?



Stowe_boyd

Here's video #4 for Videoblogging Week (see others' videos at MeFeedia). Last week I ran into social media pioneer Stowe Boyd at the Social Media Consensus gathering in Palo Alto, Calif.

The organizer, Britain's Bronwyn Kunhardt, is posing the question: Is the Internet good for humanity? We'll be working together for a series of one-minute videos on the subject. Here is Stowe's response (the question I asked here was: Is the Internet changing the world?).

See Ourmedia page | watch video in MPEG-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.