3.10.2007

Vlogonomics :: This Just In

On the heels of my recent post on the long-term nature of investing in vlogonomics are these words from Seth Godin.

Seth says, "I still remember an interaction I had with Jim at Activision in 1985.

"And when I run into Ted once or twice a year, he reminds me of something I gave him eight years ago.

"As Derren reminds us, your actions today could be tomorrow's anecdote. One that grows in the telling. In fact, every single interaction you have... every blog post, every customer service interaction, every shareholder conference call... could turn into an anecdote that lives on for years.

"I guess you're in the anecdote creation business now."

Yeah.

Goodwill memories are deep.

Faux Press Line :: Do Not Cross

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.