1.12.2007

Tee-Shirt O' the Day :: Time Management for Mediamakers :: Life / Work


tee o' the day
Originally uploaded by Jannie-Jan.
How to maintain mediaspace flow when one has little or no time?

I'm liking the cell phone tool, for sure.


As you've seen, communication has been predominantly maintained by means of still images.

To carry an image-capturing device helps me see and hear and world more completely; makes me more conscious.

For the duration, I shall endeavor to share my consciousness of the world with you via cellphone in as many ways as possible as I move 120 MPH down the streets of Manhattan while standing still and quiet, surrounded by clouds of urban noise.

Welcome to our new photocasting feature: Tee-shirt O' the Day.


Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.