10.06.2006

3-headed monster


3-headed monster

I've never seen a rig like this before. Very cool. The middle head is that of a fine grip with whom I've had the pleasure to work on several projects.

The people I meet are so adept at what they do. How can I not celebrate this talent?

To deal with the myriad strong personalities...with split-second timing...to communicate complex concepts quickly & simply so folks understand what must happen to keep the machine cranking out raw motion pictures & sound... it's a kind of poetry... actors preparing... memorizing... lighting... rigging... constructing... moving... wardrobe... wigs... special effects... stunt people... cars racing... blanks firing... things exploding... thirty naked women in a room.

I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.