9.24.2006

Raymond in Human Dog/Faux Press Lab Coat


Erin and Raymond

I paid Raymond $100 for advertising at Vloggercon. It only remained to be seen how he would address the obligation.

Offered several scenarios, ideas / options, among them this lab coat of which there exist 3.

The lab coats were also offered to Ryanne and Schlomo, neither of whom kep them, but rather neglected to take them home after having been gifted of them.

Strange.

I shall have to interview both Ryanne and Schlomo on the subject in due course.

In the meantime, I've interviewed Raymond, here.

Erin's got a full copyright on the photo. Since I hope to publish this photo as part of an article I'm writing as a paying gig for SpinFlow, I feel the need to pay a license fee to use the work.

Pay more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.