9.27.2006

I'm a Mixer! / Unsolicited Review of Nokia 6682 Cell Phone



"I love the phone," he says. Apart from the intermittant crashes.

Yeah. Me too.

Click the image to view the Quicktime .mov version in a popup window.

Click HERE for the Quicktime 3gp version.

Testing out Blip.tv's new features and coding apparatus.

It's way cool so far. Lots of choices for video presentation from popup window to embeded in the page.

The Faux Press loves Blip.tv - free hosting of audio / video works for the web.

3 comments:

  1. So, wait. Blip.tv now transcodes 3GP to QT!?

    What about creating an ebedable flash player from your 3gp?

    What else is new?

    BTW, you check out the new Nokia N95? It's not on the market yet, but it has a podcast aggregator ON the device and can aggregate media directly over wifi or wireless network!

    We're getting really close to where videoblogging becomes communications. Not that it isn't already communications. But can you imagine what will happen when you can get videos directly to your device as it sits in your pocket in "webtime"... btw, webtime is realtime, but without the annoyance... like email-time but not IM-time. It's near-realtime and doesn't require immediate attention.

    I look forward to hearing about the new blip updates, and maybe even trying them out, eventually. :)

    Peace,

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, MM, I upload directly from the phone to Blip --> 3gp. Then, when I get a moment, I transcode & put up the Vpip .mov version by hand.

    Sigh.

    I *wish Blip transcoded from 3gp to mov. The 3gp files get viewed less than half the time .mov files are viewed. That's why I go to the above-outlined trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.