8.30.2006

Prufrock and Other Observations :: by T.S. Eliot



Because there is never enough great poetry.

This poem continues to change my life every time I hear it.

Another sound gift from your sound geek.

It's good to hear this particular poem as I prepare to join Code Pink September 5 through the 22nd on the next Node Trip.

Neither the mainstream nor liberal media has much covered the fact that 3000 people are fasting excepting on the event of Cindy Sheehan's August 11 hunger-strike-related hospitalization. Some have been fasting since July 4.

I shall join and document the hunger strike process, holding myself gustatorially hostage until at least one mainstream television channel starts reporting the news again.

This video was originally shared on blip.tv by Jan of Sound with a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license.


Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.