4.11.2005

Vlog / Blog as Process

Spent yesterday viewing the compelling video footage from Vloggercon 2005. So many issues to address. My own personal issue is: what to do with all the raw and editorial bytes that accumulate in the hard drive.

Will take a stroll over to Podcast Alley and ask.

Have been trying to communicate in this way (sound & picture) for a long time. Finally, thankfully, technology has caught up to need.

The following two (previous) posts are vlog & pod casts that wound up integrated. Have learned that sometimes I need to start with the audio and then add video. Next time, I shall wait until the video is finished before posting.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, of course, of course action painting. Did a stint with private collectors of similar works (poetry concrete) and it changed my writerly creative life forever, as have you.

    Whoo-whoo!

    ReplyDelete

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.