4.16.2005

Ant Not TV

Have been using ANT Not TV as video / podcast aggregator for almost a week and it really rocks.

What I like most about ANT is that commenting on vodcasts that move me is easy, which makes the conversation transparent.

And having conversations is what living's all about.

The Internet as method to meet like-minded people has not worked for me until now - now I have others' lives in human detail delivered. And I can respond in kind - through time - music - image - movement - language.

Alone, words on a page fail to convey depth. When all those things come together, however, they make us dimensional in ways that even real life can only approximate.

ANT not TV.

ART not IRA's.

RSS changes everything. Thanks Dave Winer. Thanks Jay.

It is this generation's challenge (and they're well on their way) to provide models by which art & commerce merge without soul-selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.