3.17.2005

S.I.N.K. or S.W.I.M.

S.I.N.K. - Single Income No Kids

S.W.I.M. - Single With Interesting Men

I turn 50 this year.

Have been living without a husband since January 1, 1995.

Which is not to say I've lived alone. For ten years I shared a 5000 sf space with three others. See one of the humorous loft-life episodes HERE.

I've lived alone now for a year, in another 5000 sf space somewhere in NJ.

Don't particularly enjoy living alone. Feel the loss of social skills, especially now I don't even have a neighborhood coffee shop where I can go to chat with others of my kind. So far, the NJ of my immediate surroundings feels barren of artists.

But there was a piece in the last week in the NY Times about some areas in Jersey City, Westchester, Redhook & Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

I'm looking for another warehouse tenant. 1000 sf or less. Hopefully, this tenant doesn't visit altogether that often. $.50 / sf with .01 / annum increases.

The current tenant is perfect. They come once every month or two and they are very nice indeed, if spacey (forgot my keys, broke the key, broke the elevator).

Imagine offering a pickup / delivery service within the five boroughs at $50 a shot, including toll.

Anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoa. Hey. Hi. Talk to me.